CLASS - Mini Charm Carry All Tote - Dianna Kinnunen
Dianna will be teaching this 2 day class: (8 people max)
This is an in person class being held at Kingfisher Craft Company
Location: 2-6575 Vernon Ave, Peachland, BC
April 27 and May 4 : 10am-4pm each day. (bring a lunch)
Class fee $150 inlcudes all materials for the tote bag except for zippers.
Call Jason (250-718-4550) and arrange a time to come and pick up your bag kit before the 1st class. We have several different colour options shown in the pictures, or the option to use just 1 feature fabric (woking on a sample) or 5 diffferent feature fabrics.
After you register you will get an email download for instructions and cutting prep to do before the 1st class. You will buy your zippers after the 1st class as Dianna will give you options and techniques in class. Then you can take your fabric with you to match zippers.
Jason is offering a special bag quilting service for the bag front. In the first class you will build the front of the bag and then go home and quilt it, OR for $50 you can choose a design (sample in the picture) and have Jason quilt it for you and it will be ready for the 2nd class. You can decide after the 1st class.
Free gift in class. We will provide coffee, tea and water. There is a fridge and microwave for your lunch if needed.
Please read and understand the following before registering for a class - thanks!
- Class fees must be paid in full at the time of registration to reserve your spot. Space is reserved on first-come first-serve basis. You can email, call or text registration if you want to send payment by e-transfer, OR you can put this class in your cart and pay through our online system.
- Supply lists will be given at the time of registration. Most classes also have sample quilts displayed in the shop.
- Students are required to bring; 1) a sewing machine in good working order, 2) machine accessories, & 3) basic sewing supplies to each class; unless otherwise stated. You should be familiar with the operation of your machine before class, please bring your manual if in doubt.
- Some classes require a small amount of homework prior to the class. Please arrive prepared so that you can start on the fun part right away!
- Class will start on time, so please arrive 10-20 minutes early and be set up and ready to go.
- If you bring your cell phone to class please be considerate of others and put it on vibrate/silent prior to class. Please refrain from wearing perfumes, as some people have allergic reactions to scents. Also, if you bring a drink, please use a container with a lid.
- Most classes have a minimum enrollment. If the class is canceled due to low enrollment, you will be notified and all course fees will be returned in full (your choice of a refund or store credit).
If you can't attend a course, please cancel at least one week in advance. A store credit will be issued ONLY if you cancel at least seven (7) days before the course. Cancellations within a week of the course will NOT receive a store credit, though you may send a friend in your place.
Please verify that any class you wish to enroll in meets your schedule and that you're OK with the cancellation policy before enrolling.